I was so overwhelmed when I got not one, but two nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award! When I started blogging towards the end of last year I honestly thought that nobody would read my Blog and that it would just be a space where I could write what I wanted, when I wanted. But in such a short space of time my Blog has become something that I am very proud of and gaining recognition from other Bloggers for what I do makes it even more worthwhile. The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to support the bloggers we love and find out more about them and is also a great way to discover new bloggers. Thank you so very much to Vicky at Vicky Elizabeth and Jess at Foundations and Fairytales for their nominations, they both have amazing blogs which you should definitely go and check out!
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
7 Facts About Me:
- If you didn’t already know I am a huge Disney fan! I love everything from the films, music, parks and merchandise. This love for Disney is something that has played a much bigger part in my adult life. As although I loved the films as a kid, I didn’t go to Disneyland Paris until I was 20 and have found Disney to be an escape for the stresses which come with adulting.
- I have a First Class degree in Sociology and even got my undergraduate dissertation on gender representations in Disney Princess films published.
- I am a big fan of football and have been a Stoke City season ticket holder since the age of 7.
- I have 1 brother and 1 sister. My sister is 6 years older than me, whilst my brother is 5 years older. We have so many great memories from growing up together and I love having siblings to visit and share things with.
- I am also a big fan of gaming. I play both PC and Nintendo games and recently treated myself to a Nintendo 3DS XL. Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Kirby and Skyrim are some of my all time favourites, but I do also enjoy playing any kind of platformer.
- I got engaged in June 2016 when my partner proposed to me at Disneyland Paris. We have been together for 6 years now and I couldn’t imagine spending my life with anybody else.
- I love music! I go to lots of gigs and music festivals and mostly listen to Indie Rock music, although my playlist does have quite a mix. Some of my favourite bands have to be The Killers, Catfish and the Bottlemen and the Kaiser Chiefs. And the next gig I have lined up is The Wombats in February!
The 15 bloggers I nominate for the award are:
- Cherishing Flo
- Chloe Lu Ye
- Sarah June
- Caught in the World
- Blog Along With Me
If there is anybody else who wants to do this then feel free to join in. Thank you once again to Vicky and Jess, and if you do decide to do a post then please tag me in your responses as I’d love to see your answers and get to know you all a bit better!